We will now be running at a lower capacity to ensure everyone is safe when visiting us.
All play sessions at The Hive must be booked in advance. This can simply be done on our website.
Our sessions are:
1.45 - 3.45
All play sessions are 2 hours with a cleaning period in between.
We kindly ask you to wait outside in a line until a staff member lets you in and leave at the correct time to make sure we are ready for the session that is due in after you.
BOOKING is essential – to assist with controlling capacity, but also to ensure compliance with Government Track & Trace programs.
· Our building especially the play frame has undergone a comprehensive deep clean throughout, and a full Covid-19 risk assessment has been carried out.
· The playframe, plus all equipment used within the business have undergone full maintenance and safety checks prior to re-opening.
· All Soft toys have been removed, and ball pits emptied to facilitate cleaning between play sessions.
· We have installed air purifiers (used by the NHS) around the building which are proven to kill airborne germs, bacteria, and viruses - including other strains of Coronavirus.
· All staff and guests will have a non-contact Temperature check at point of entry to our premises.
· Face coverings MUST be worn by all guests over 11 years old – apart from whilst eating and drinking at your table, and whilst playing on the frame.
· A Hand Sanitization Point is available for you to use upon entry to The Hive, and additional Hand Sanitization Points have been installed throughout the building.
· Our bathrooms have increased cleaning and sanitizing schedules.
· Our menus are on the walls and available using a QR code.
· All touch points within The Hive, including tables, chairs and the play equipment will be thoroughly cleaned and sanitized at the end of each session.
· Our Cafe has been reconfigured and adapted to ensure social distancing throughout.